zerohedge.com | December 9, 2014
By Tyler Durden
52-year-old Belgian Geert Tack - a private banker for ING who managed portfolios for wealthy individuals - was described as 'impeccable', 'sporty', 'cared-for', and 'successful' and so as Vermist reports, after disappearing a month ago, the appearance of his body off the coast of Ostend is surrpunded by riddles...
Tack disappeared on November 5th...
Impeccable. Sporty. Cared for. Successful. Just some qualifications that are attributed to the 52-year-old from the Belgian Geert Tack Haaltert.
Geert Tack worked as a private banker for ING and managed portfolios of wealthy clients. The Belgian had a lot of respect in the financial world and was known as an up and top professional. His sudden disappearance was also smashed like a bomb. "If Tack himself was having trouble he has managed to keep it well hidden", say colleagues.
Nobody then could have guessed that the man would not return on Wednesday, November 5th to his wife in their villa Vondelen.
and was found dead this weekend off the coast of Ostend...
On December 3, the body was found on the coast of Ostend and removed from the water. The prosecutor confirmed today that it is Geert Tack, but it is still awaiting further results of the autopsy for the exact cause of death. The results of toxicological testing are not yet known.
As Vermist comments, he was well-liked and successful but the situation of his disappearance remain odd to say the least...
What makes the matter is that the extra mysterious circumstances under which he disappeared are rather peculiar. Tack had a few weeks earlier his car drove into each other and if the garage then take away a replacement car. Oddly enough, he made it much later, shortly before he disappeared, use. The car, a Renault Espace, has been found in Knokke, but Tack missing to date each track.
Also - Why he had in the weeks before the disappearance sometimes so difficult to get to sleep? Why he did that Wednesday morning his laptop and cell phone at home?
Although a desperate act can not be excluded, there are also people who take into account that the missing part of a preconceived plan. From his position Tack had the opportunity to be there - whether or not forced by third parties - to run off with money from his clients. It is a hypothesis that being seriously investigated by the federal police, but where colleagues want to know anything.
"Something like that would never do," said one of them certainly. "Geert is a blameless man."
This is the 36th Dead Banker of the year (via Beforeitsnews):
- David Bird, 55, long-time reporter for the Wall Street Journal working at the Dow Jones news room
- Tim Dickenson, a U.K.-based communications director at Swiss Re AG
- William Broeksmit, 58, former senior manager for Deutsche Bank
- Ryan Henry Crane, age 37, JP Morgan
- Li Junjie, 33, Hong Kong JP Morgan
- Gabriel Magee, 39, age JP Morgan employee
- Mike Dueker, 50, who had worked for Russell Investments
- Richard Talley, 57, was the founder and CEO of American Title (real estate titles)
- James Stuart Jr. 70, Former National Bank of Commerce CEO was found dead in Scottsdale, Ariz
- Jason Alan Salais, 34 year old IT Specialist at JPMorgan since 2008
- Autumn Radtke, 28, CEO of First Meta, a Singapore-based virtual currency trading platform
- Eddie Reilly, 47, investment banker, Vertical Group, New York
- Kenneth Ballando, 28, investment banker, Levy Capital, New york
- Joseph A. Giampapa, 55, corporate bankruptcy lawyer, JP Morgan Chase
- Jan Peter Schmittmann, 57, voormalig topbestuurder ANB/AMRO, Laren, Nederland
- Juergen Frick, 48, CEO Bank Frick & Co AG, Liechtenstein
- Benoît Philippens, 37, directeur BNP Parisbas Fortis Bank, Ans, België.
- Lydia…, 52, bankier Bred-Banque-Populaire, Parijs
- Andrew Jarzyk, 27, bankier, PNC Bank, New York
- Carlos Six, 61, Hoofd Belastingdienst en lid CREDAF, België
- Jan Winkelhuijzen, 75, Commissaris en Fiscalist (voormalig Deloitte), Nederland.
- Richard Rockefeller, 66, achterkleinzoon elitebankier John D. Rockefeller, Amerika
- Mahafarid Amir Khosravi (Amir Mansour Aria), 45, bankeigenaar, zakenman en derivatenhandelaar, Iran
- Lewis Katz, 76, zakenman, advocaat en insider in de bancaire wereld, Amerika
- Julian Knott, Directeur Global Operations Center JP Morgan, 45, Amerika
- Richard Gravino, IT Specialist JP Morgan, 49, Amerika
- Thomas James Schenkman, Managing Director Global Infrastructure JP Morgan, 42, Amerika
- Nicholas Valtz, 39, Managing Director Goldman Sachs, New York, Amerika
- Therese Brouwer, 50, Managing Director ING, Nederland
- Tod Robert Edward, 51, Vice President M & T Bank, Amerika
- Thierry Leyne, 48, investeringsbankier en eigenaar Anatevka S.A., Israël
- Calogero Gambino, 41, Managing Director Deutsche Bank, Amerika
- Shawn D. Miller, 42, Managing Director Citigroup, New York, Amerika
- Melissa Millian, 54, Senior Vice President Mass Mutual, Amerika
- Thieu Leenen, 64, Relatiemanager ABN/AMRO, Eindhoven, Nederland
- Geert Tack, 52, Private Banker ING, Haaltert, België
Nancy Duffy McCarron, CBN 164780
Attorney, Real Estate Broker, BBB Arbitrator, CA Notary Public
Certified Forensic Loan Auditor, Property Manager
Back to Letters from the Editor Archive
CFLA was founded by the Nation's Leading Foreclosure Defense Attorneys back in 2007 to serve the Foreclosure Defense Industry and fight pervasive Bank Fraud. Since opening our virtual doors, CFLA has rapidly expanded to become the premier online legal destination for small businesses and consumers. But as the company continues to grow, we're careful to hold true to our original vision. For us, putting the law within reach of millions of people is more than just a novel idea—it's the founding principle, just ask Andrew P. Lehman, J.D.. With convenient locations in Houston and Los Angeles, you can contact Our National Account Specialist and General Manager / Member Damion W. Emholtz at 888-758-2352 for a free Mortgage Fraud Analysis or to obtain samples of work product, including cutting edge Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Litigation Support, Quiet Title Packages, and for more information about our Nationally Accredited and U.S. Department of Education Approved "Mortgage Securitization Analyst Training Certification" Classes (3 days) 24 hours for approved CLE & MCLE Credit (Now Available Online).
SEE BELOW- http://www.certifiedforensicloanauditors.com
Call us toll free at 888-758-2352