cacd.uscourts.gov | April 11, 2015
To obtain a free PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records) account for use in your CJA cases, follow the procedure below:
- Go to the PACER online registration page at: https://pacer.gov/psco/cgi-bin/regform.pl
- For "Firm Name," type in "CJA" and then your name.
- For "Contact Person," type in "CJA" and then your name.
- Fill in the remaining fields as you usually would, but do not fill in the "Credit Card Information" section.
- PACER recommends that you fill in the "Password Security Information" section so PACER can verify your identity if you forget or lose the password specific to this free CJA PACER account, and can send you the password by e-mail. If you do not complete this section, PACER must send you the information by regular mail.
A quarterly report is prepared for each court showing the use of these free accounts.
If you have any questions, contact:
PACER Service Center
P.O. Box 780549
San Antonio, TX 78278
firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
The PACER Service Center's hours are: 8:00 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., CST, Monday through Friday.
Nancy Duffy McCarron, CBN 164780
Attorney, Real Estate Broker, BBB Arbitrator, CA Notary Public
Certified Forensic Loan Auditor, Property Manager
Back to Letters from the Editor Archive
CFLA was founded by the Nation's Leading Foreclosure Defense Attorneys back in 2007 to serve the Foreclosure Defense Industry and fight pervasive Bank Fraud. Since opening our virtual doors, CFLA has rapidly expanded to become the premier online legal destination for small businesses and consumers. But as the company continues to grow, we're careful to hold true to our original vision. For us, putting the law within reach of millions of people is more than just a novel idea—it's the founding principle, just ask Andrew P. Lehman, J.D.. With convenient locations in Houston and Los Angeles, you can contact Our National Account Specialist and General Manager / Member Damion W. Emholtz at 888-758-2352 for a free Mortgage Fraud Analysis or to obtain samples of work product, including cutting edge Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Litigation Support, Quiet Title Packages, and for more information about our Nationally Accredited and U.S. Department of Education Approved "Mortgage Securitization Analyst Training Certification" Classes (3 days) 24 hours for approved CLE & MCLE Credit (Now Available Online).
SEE BELOW- http://www.certifiedforensicloanauditors.com
Call us toll free at 888-758-2352
Contact us or view our Sample Documents & Audits by completing the form below.